The Teravail Standard Schrader and Presta Valve tubes feature our widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability.
- 0.9mm wall thickness
- Removable Presta valve core
- Teravail Standard packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard
- Size: 700c x 30 – 43
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- ISO Width: 30 – 43mm
- Tube Compound: Butyl
- Valve: Presta
- Valve Core: Removable
- Valve Shaft: Threaded
- Weight: 140g
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
- Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride.
- Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality.
- 32mm Schrader valve
We all love to stop and smell the roses, but like they say, every rose has its thorn. And as we all know, there's no better way to ruin a beautiful ride than with a thorn in the tube. No need to worry, though, because we designed our Thorn-Resistant Schrader Valve Tubes to combat pesky pricks of all shapes and sizes.
Starting at the basis of the construction, we designed the tube to be thicker at the outer side (the part against the tire) in order to stop pesky bits from puncturing all the way through the tube. Then, at the inner side (the part against the rim), it's actually thinner in order to reduce weight. This way, you don't have to sacrifice performance in the name of protection.
- Thicker construction on the outer side (against the tire) enhances puncture protection.
- Thinner construction on the inner side (against the rim) maximizes weight savings.
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel.
- Packed in talc for easier installation.
- 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off.
- Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals.
- Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight.
- Thickness: 0.6mm