The Teravail Standard Schrader and Presta Valve tubes feature our widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability.
- 0.9mm wall thickness
- Removable Presta valve core
- Teravail Standard packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard
- Size: 700c x 30 – 43
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- ISO Width: 30 – 43mm
- Tube Compound: Butyl
- Valve: Presta
- Valve Core: Removable
- Valve Shaft: Threaded
- Weight: 140g
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
- Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel.
- Packed in talc for easier installation.
- 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off.
- Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals.
- Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight.
- Thickness: 0.6mm