- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design
- Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking
- Includes side mount, snap-in bracket
- Disc-style cylinder with center keyway
- Key Safe Program
- Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm)
- Product weight: 2.05 lbs
A unique keyed folding bike lock that provides secure protection and folds to a compact, easy to carry package.
Security from all angles
Bontrager has partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Elite keyed folding lock features 5mm soft-touch steel construction and a unique folding design that maximizes security in a compact, easy-to-store design. Industry-leading corrosion protection and hardened steel construction with a soft touch finish ensure lasting protection that will not scratch your bike.
- 5mm hardened steel construction provides secure protection across an 80cm length
- Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that protects the bike from scratches
- Storage mount with latch easily mounts to bike for secure transport
- Premium keyed cylinder core provides added protection against picking
- Industry-leading corrosion resistance
- Includes folding lock, storage bag/mount, and 2 keys (replacement keys available)
- Security rating 7
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234.
- Diameter: 4mm
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
ABUS's 41 laminated steel series features a high level of security. The robust steel body is not only resistant to physical attacks, but also to corrosion because each laminate of the padlock gets individually coated with ABUS's special ETERNA plating. This lock can therefore be used outside or in other corrosive environments.
- Security Rating: 6/10
- Width: 1 47/64-inch
The Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C from ABUS has everything you could wish for in a combination lock. For example, you can easily set your own combination of numbers. A special dark-touch function facilitates the use of the bicycle lock in the dark, thanks to special imprinting. The two-component numbering rollers round off the comfort package by ensuring the digits always remain legible. We recommend using the Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C to secure entry-level bicycles and children's bicycles.
- 10mm thick, high-quality and super flexible spiral cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
- Dark-touch function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting
- Two-component number reels ensure long-term readability of the digits
- Individually configurable code
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all.
- Set of 2 locks, all using the same key
- Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key
- Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
- 6mm heat treated chain links
- Resettable Combination
- Double bolt locking mechanism
- Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain
- High visibility easy read digits