Wald's 10252 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 20-inch wheels and are intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds. These training wheels feature new frame adapters that improve installation.
The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes. The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.
Wald's 742 training wheels feature three slots on the brace arm allowing this wheel set to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 26-inch wheels. The brace arms are designed to fit rear frames tubes up to .75 inches in diameter. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 125 pounds.
- The Wald Training Wheels fit 16- to 26-inch bicycles.
- The Wald Training Wheels support riders up to 125 pounds.
Learning to ride safely is easy with Sunlite's Training Wheels. These wheels roll smoothly thanks to their heavy-duty steel construction with hard rubber tires. They fit bicycles with wheel sizes of 20 to 26 inches, and the height adjusts as the rider learns balance.
Help your young ones learn to ride safely by installing Sunlite Training Wheels on their two-wheelers. These wheels roll smoothly thanks to their heavy-duty plastic construction with hard rubber tires. They fit children's bicycles with wheel sizes of 12 to 16 inches so you can move them from bike to bike as your kids grow!
Help your young ones learn to ride safely by installing Sunlite Training Wheels on their two-wheelers. These wheels roll smoothly thanks to their steel construction with hard rubber tires. They fit children's bicycles with wheel sizes of 12 to 20 inches so you can move them from bike to bike as your kids grow!
What's the #1 way for kids to make anything cooler? Stickers! Let them deck out their Strider with this cool Numberplate Kit. The white plate includes three sticker sheets with numbers 0 – 9, and 18 other cool stickers to personalize their number plate or other belongings!
Look, your child is destined for greatness. We won't dispute that. But, why wait until they can walk for them to rock their awesomeness? If they're crawling, they're ready to explore the world. Attach the Strider Rocking Base to a Strider 12 Bike and get them rocking. The rocking base doesn't just familiarize them with a bike, the rocking motion helps develop their balance, spatial awareness, and core strength. No batteries. No annoying sounds. Just pure, rocking fun.
- Compatible with the Strider 12 Classic, Sport, and Pro Balance Bikes
- When the Strider 12" Bike is attached this product is intended for ages 6 months – 5 years old for Strider Sport and Pro, and ages 6 months – 3 years for Strider Classic.
- Take the hassle out of the hill climbs – and enjoy bigger family rides together.
- Designed for kids and kids at heart
- Shock absorbing for a comfortable tow, without getting caught in the wheel
- Attaches over the stem for quick use, or around the stem for longer climbs (carabiner included)
- Also available is the Shotgun tow rope combo, which includes our hip pack for kids – the perfect place for storing the tow rope during family adventures.
Help your young ones learn to ride safely with Evo's Heavy Duty Training Wheels. They fit children's bicycles sized 16 to 20 inches and are made from steel so they are tough enough to move them from bike to bike as your kids grow, too.
Training handles offer a great way to learn to balance on two wheels. Coaches can assist with gentle corrections until the rider gains confidence. Three points of contact give a firm, secure attachment to the bike.