Zipp’s Tangente Course G40 (700x40c) is a purpose-built tubeless gravel/off-pavement tire for smooth control over untamed roads. Grippy for aggressive riding, this tire provides the control and durability demanded by gravel, dirt, rocks, and mud. The Tangente Course G40 is a wide (40mm) tire designed for control, which, in gravel, translates into higher overall speed. In developing this tire, Zipp began with a chevron center-tread pattern for speed that transitions to an inverted soccer cleat design, then they added XC-style knobs on the edges for the ability to dig in when you need it. Durability was crucial. The tire’s casing and bead-to-bead puncture protection strip navigates the fine line between supple and stiff so that grip and performance do not suffer while making an incredibly durable gravel tire. The tire’s 40mm width was carefully selected to be most effective with its tread pattern while also fulfilling riders’ evolving preferences for wider tires for gravel events and off-pavement riding. It’s just what you need for gnarly, all-day riding, and it also performs exceptionally well with Zipp’s widest and most versatile rim, the 303. Features: - High performance gravel and adventure tire - Aggressive cornering side knobs for excellent control - Fast-rolling center section - Bead-to-bead puncture protection strip - Tubeless Ready - 127 TPI - 30-65 psi - Weight: 465g
$9.00 - $14.99
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
$33.95 - $59.95
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
You need a tire that keeps your legs on their game for hours on end, provides tenacious grip in the corners, allows you to drop your buddies off the start, while remaining composed when leaned over through the first turn. Luckily, WTB has made the ultimate tire for you. Aggressive cornering knobs meet a fast centerline, making for a tire that carries speed into the turns yet corners like it means it. Roadesque enough in appearance, the Riddler 37c is just as ready for the local cross course as it is spinning down an empty gravel B-road. The 45c corners with confidence on hard surfaces while still sinking its teeth deep into your favorite trails. Incredibly versatile in a what-can't-it-do type of size, this tire breathes capability when mounted to any drop bar bike. Usage: Cyclocross / Gravel Exploration / Dirt Touring Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - 700x 37c: 465g, Dual DNA compound - 700 x 45c: 560g, Dual DNA compound
$14.99 - $16.00
The premium latex inner tube for cyclists who require the best performances. Latex tubes are light, supple, and they generate low friction between the tire. All these characteristics work together to reduce rolling resistance. - Light and supple - Reduced rolling resistance - Removable valve core
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
When minimizing weight is vitally important, rely on Vittoria's Latex Inner Tubes. - 85 grams - Latex tube - 51mm valve stem with removable core
$24.99 - $44.99
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
Vittoria's Presta Valve Extenders come in a pair, include a valve tool, and measure 62mm long. They're just the ticket for deep section rims.
Indoor-training has never been so technical! Featuring our special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing, this tire is designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainers. Keep your race tires clean and safe for race day, and spend your indoor-training miles on the Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer.
Value priced semi knobby tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for crushed gravel or dirt path riding - Low profile knobs in center reduce rolling resistance and aggressive knobs on sides for cornering
Value priced smooth tread tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for riding on blacktop or concrete - Semi Slick design with low rolling resistance
Made for tire widths from 30mm to 40mm and ready for rim brakes and disc brakes, the Tubo-CX/Gravel is twice as robust as standard tubes. At the same time, due to its low weight of 54g, it guarantees twinkle-toed rides. The 50% smaller packed size makes it easier to stuff a spare tube in every pocket.
Pumped-up performance: Tubo City/Tour tubes, with an increased wall thickness, are 3x tougher than standard rubber tubes and hold pressure much better. They're the perfect choice for longer rides through nature, everyday commuting, and for E-Bikes. - 42mm valve length
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
$50.00 - $65.00
From minimum maintenance to decaying pavement, rolling hills to near vertical climbs, Rampart was made for those who wish to conquer any road. These tires were designed and inspired by experiences riding and racing courses of varied terrain, and the uncharted routes that connect them. The Rampart offers increased volume and an ultra-smooth ride quality on rough pavement (and well beyond). The 28mm, 32mm, and 38mm widths fit modern disc geometry frames to add even more comfort and traction. - Durable casing: Features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing under the tread. This material is twice as strong as Kevlar and lighter in weight than any competitive product. It provides moderate protection against abrasion and sharp road debris that may result in a flat tire. - Light & Supple casing: When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless.
- Size: 700c x 28 – 32 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 102g (48mm), 104g (60mm)
$12.99 - $13.99
- Size: 700c x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 122g (32mm), 124g (48mm), 126g (60mm)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
$8.99 - $9.99
- ISO Diameter: 438 , 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" - ISO Width: 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm, 33mm, 34mm - Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 98g
$7.99 - $14.99
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 457 - ISO Width (mm): 44mm - Labeled Size: 22 x 1.75 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 145g
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair - ISO Width (mm): 28mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1-1/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 94g
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair - ISO Width (mm): 35mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 124g
$10.99 - $14.99
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
- Size: 650B x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 83g
$8.99 - $13.00
- Size: 650c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 89-92g
$8.99 - $12.99
- Size: 700c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 100g (32mm), 101g (48mm & 60mm), 103g (80mm)
Page 1 of 32 Next page