The Townie Go! 7D is the e-bike for everyone. It combines comfort and control with the power and fun of an e-bike. Now featuring a fully integrated battery with 3 levels of support, 26" tires and Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology. Go faster, farther, and funner for less than you thought possible.
- The Townie Go! 7D features our patented Flat Foot Technology for ultimate comfort and control while riding.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 20 mph with support from the rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the improved LED controller.
- Turn your e-bike into a me-bike with a basket, bell or helmet. The e-ssentials, of course.
- This Go! e-bike combines quality, comfort and value with Electra's signature style.
The Turbo Como 2.0 650b has one goal and one goal only—to inspire you to get out, get moving, and to have some fun along the way. It achieves this with its Turbo technology that makes the ride faster, so you're guaranteed to have a wide smile on your face.
Beginning with a completely redesigned and integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, with a top speed of 20mph, the Como 2.0 proves itself as the fastest, most comfortable urban bike you've ever perched yourself upon. First off, our proprietary Rx Street Tune takes the power of a belt-driven motor that's smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations, and makes it optimized for riding in an urban environment by reacting to the amount of force you apply to the pedals. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. Perfect.
We also developed a custom Specialized U1-460 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, plus it's lockable and easily removable for simplified charging. With this battery, the Turbo Como delivers some extra "oomph," with plenty of juice to accompany you on your cruise down the bike path, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new café on the other side of the city.
We also developed a custom 2.2-inch computer with the German powerhouse, BLOKS. With this touchscreen smart computer, you're able to connect, via Bluetooth, to our Mission Control App (available later this year) for full control of the Turbo technology. This app allows you to tune the motor to your personal preferences. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
The 650b wheels have also been paired with 2.3-inch tires, so it can roll over most cracks, bumps, and holes with ease to ensure that nothing stands in your way on your path to a good time. For the build, you'll find everything you need to get out and enjoy the sunshine, comfortably and worry free. Along these lines, there are powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, reliable 9-speed Shimano shifting, and a comfortable saddle.
- The custom E5 aluminum frame on the Como, cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for. Pair this with our Ground Control Geometry, and you have a durable and lightweight bike that'll keep you rolling in style.
- The Como’s motor is fully integrated with the frame and features a smooth, silent, vibration-free output. It's also been custom-tuned for city riding, and it intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling—so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom U1-460 battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.