The Nature Cross Single Speed comes primed for racing, covering quick up-and-downs, and cutting through the gnarliest of courses.
Now crafted from A.C.E tubing — All-City’s proprietary air-hardened, custom-designed, extruded steel tubing — the Nature Cross's expertly engineered butting profiles and wall diameters provide advantages that even the most excellent off-the-shelf tubing just can’t match. Stronger, lighter, quicker, and stiffer than ever, it’s simply unlike any other singlespeed in the world.
Featuring modern race geometry and an ovalized top tube for easy shouldering over obstacles, we’ve increased the Nature Cross's mud clearance to eliminate unnecessary pit stops on the course. Built with an Eccentric Bottom Bracket to manage the chain tensioning, a shortened chainstay, and replaceable derailleur hanger, we’ve also outfitted the Nature Cross with a Columbus Futura carbon fork with adjustable rake, tapered head and steerer tubes, and clearance for 700c x 42mm tires.
With a fresh paint job, all the All-City custom touches you’ve come to expect star here too, including custom seat collar and dropouts, flat-mount brakes, and star reinforcements on the bottle bosses and fender mounts. For steel lovers starving for competition, these updates to the Nature Cross are destined to get you across the finish line faster than ever before.
- A.C.E steel tubing: All-City’s proprietary air-hardened, extruded steel tubing, custom designed to be lighter and stronger for riding and racing
- Contemporary race geometry, raised bottom bracket, shortened chainstay, and increased mud clearance
- Ovalized top tube for easy shouldering over barriers
- E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- Built-in seat clamp and internal rear brake cable routing
- Columbus Futura carbon fork with adjustable rake
- Fits 700c x 42mm tires