Pssstttt. Tired of hearing that when you disconnect your shock pump? Well, hear it no more thanks to Topeak's Pressure-Rite. It's a must have for suspension fanatics as its ingenious design prevents air loss when adjusting shock and fork pressure. It's also available in a Presta version, perfect for disc wheels.
Designed for Fat and Semi Fat tire bikes, the Big Bore packs massive volume per stroke and a unique head that still works with winter gloves on
- Oversized press-on Schrader and Presta head won't accidentally remove valve cores and can be easily used with thick gloves.
- Flexible hose attachment allows for aggressive pumping without fear of damaging valve stems.
- Inverted barrel design allows for high volume in a compact size.
- Coarse machined aluminum barrel for extra grip.
- Water bottle boss mount with elastomer band included.
- Max pressure: 50psi (3.5bar)
- Volume per stroke: 90cc
Everybody needs a floor pump in their home, but not just any floor pump will do. You need something that's dependable, versatile, and accurate, like our new Air Tool Comp. It checks all the boxes with a dual-stage pressure gauge that delivers the low-pressure accuracy that your mountain bike tires require, while also matching the high-pressure needs of your road and gravel tires. At 365cc-per-stroke, it might not match the MTB floor pump, but this one fills big tires fast and makes for a great all-arounder that’ll get you out the door and riding—fast.
- Dual-scale 3" (76mm) oversized gauge.
- Steel base and aluminum barrel construction.
- Ergonomic wing handle is now overmolded for comfort.
- Auto-selecting SwitchHitter II head technology.
- Includes spare rubber seal for head.
- Max pressure: 120 PSI (8.3bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 365cc
Thanks to its smaller-diameter barrel, with Specialized's Air Tool HP Floor Pump it's easier than ever to inflate high-pressure tires. It also features Specialized's SwitchHitter head that works with Presta and Schrader valves, quality steel construction for excellent durability, and a three-sided base for superb stability. Plus, you'll love the comfortable, wide handle, easy-to-read oversize gauge and the nice, long hose.
Specialized's Air Tool Sport Floor Pump boasts all-steel construction, durable internals, a long hose, a sturdy handle and a three-sided base for easy pumping and excellent stability. You also get Specialized's SwitchHitter head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, and an easy-to-read, 2-inch gauge to make dialing in the right pressure a breeze.
Specialized's Air Tool UHP Floor Pump makes it easy to dial in your fork and shock. With a cast aluminum base and an aluminum barrel, this sturdy floor pump reaches 350psi with ease. What's more, the micro air bleeder makes it easy to set the perfect pressure.
A simple, compact system to carry everything you need to fix a flat without weighing you down.
- Patent pending design allows the spare tube to be rolled up while protecting valve stem from rubbing a hole through the rubber
- CO2 valve head and 2-sided tire lever snap into place for compact and secure storage
- Holds a single threaded 16g CO2 cartridge
- Fits up to 80mm long tube valve stems
90 Degree twist style mini CO2 head used on SWAT products
- Twist design allow CO2 cartridge to be threaded into head and then unthreaded to start CO2 flow.
- Flow can be controlled or stopped by threading cartridge back into head.
- Includes plastic spacer that allows head to be mounted for storage on cartridge without piercing it.
The unique bright red gasket borrows from industries that require air-tight seals in the harshest of environments and tests to a life expectancy of more than 5X the carbon-filled rubber or Buna-N materials. The 252 gasket mates with a new compression head design allowing the user to tighten the gasket fit by nearly 200% with a simple twist of the cap. In tests with a major disc wheel manufacturer, the SILCA Disc Adapter literally blew away the field by posting a blow-off pressure of 393 psi, more than 3X the pressure achieved by any competing design.
- CNC'd 6061 aluminum alloy construction
- Knurled gripping surfaces
- Threads into any Schrader pump head
- Easily replaceable gasket
In 1982 SILCA developed the first regulated CO2 inflator. As Claudio himself explained, "Before EOLO, you had to turn the cartridge and pray!" Giving the user the ability to regulate the flow of gas into the tire was the key to the widespread adoption of compressed gas for roadside use. EOLO III builds on the SILCA tradition by using an ultra-precise spool valve design with a light-action spring to give the user perfect control of the flow into the tire. The full metal construction of the EOLO III contains no plastic parts and is manufactured entirely from 6063 series aluminum and stainless steel. Hardened tool steel puncture pin is more than 2X the hardness of traditional puncture pins to ensure smooth operation in all conditions over many years.
- 6063 series aluminum body with Red-White-Green Insulators
- Lightest spring action of any spring-valve regulator
- Hardened tool steel puncture pin
- 'Camera-lens' style valve head allows for easy installation even in disc wheels
The Airchecker from SKS is a fast and easy way to check your tire pressure. The swiveling head makes it a snap to reach your presta or schrader valve stem at any angle, and the backlit display with extra-large LED digits is always easy to read. This gauge measures up to 144 psi and reads in 10ths of psi.
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with RockShox's High-Pressure Fork/Shock Pump. It features an aluminum barrel with an ergonomic handle, a handy finger-tap bleed adjust button for fine-tuning settings, and a large gauge. The hose swivels 360-degrees to fit anywhere. And it handles an astounding 600 psi max.
The Pro Digital Pressure Checker makes it easy to ride with optimal pressure with highly accurate readings.
- Pressure release button for fine tuning
- Measures from 0 to 11 bars (0 to 160psi)
- For both Schrader (without brass insert) and Presta valves
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
Lezyne's convenient Twin speed Drive CO2 inflator is compact and lightweight. Its aluminum head is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, and uses a simple twisting action for easy inflation. And, it accepts all threaded CO2 cartridges.
Lightweight plugs for tubeless tire punctures.
When paired with Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tackle Kit (#G20439) or Tubeless Repair Kit (#G2650), you can plug pesky punctures in seconds and cycle confident for many rides to come.
Easy to use and compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, the Twin graph is an intuitive gauge that allows an efficient measure of your tire's pressure.
- Fits Presta/Schrader
- Accurate up to 160psi
- Shows PSI and bar
- Weighs only 37g
The world’s first CO2 inflator with tire gauge provides tire-inflation and tire-pressure measurement. The angled head fits Presta and Schrader valves and a special feature allows the user to adjust the flow while filling the tire. Dual-end design allows for one-cartridge storage.
- CO2 inflator that features a gauge as well
- Flow is adjustable using special feature
- Compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves
- Presta/Schrader with integrated dust cap, Push to inflate
- Gauge: Reads 160 psi / 11 bar, 1-1/2” analog
- Engineering-grade polymer
- Weight: 45g /1.59 oz
- Size: 6.5 x 5.2 x 3.3 cm / 2.5” x 2” x 1.3”
- Accepts threaded cartridges
- CO2 cartridges sold separately
The king has returned to rule! The new JoeBlow Ace DX features an innovative three-stage design that achieves both high pressures and high volume in record time. Stage one opens both barrels for big volume to reach 60 psi with 30% less effort than standard floor pumps. Stage two uses the main barrel only for pressures up to 120 psi while stage three engages the small barrel to achieve an amazing 260 psi. Two tone padded handles, wide stable base and new 4” base mounted analog gauge make inflation easy. The new SmartHead DX1 automatically adjusts to fit Presta and Schrader valves without swapping parts and the lower profile air release button makes getting the right pressure easy. Includes ball and air bladder type inflation needles.
- SmartHead DX1 full metal pump head w/ air release button & x-long hose
- Gauge: 260 psi / 18 bar; 4” base mount analog
- Base: Aluminum/Rubber
- Barrel: Anodized aluminum
- Handle: Oversize dual tone
- Weight: 2.45 kg / 5.4 lb
- Size: 74 x 28 x 22 cm/29.1” x 11” x 8.7”
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
Air up your mountain bike tires in a hurry with Topeak's Joe Blow Mountain floor pump. Its large diameter steel barrel, sturdy composite base and oversized padded handle make inflating high volume tires an easy task. For versatility, its double-sided TwinHead pump head tightly grips both Presta and Schrader valves. And, you'll appreciate the easy-to-read gauge.
The aero-shaped barrel and wide steel base provide stability when pumping and the 3” top mounted gauge is easy to read up to 200 psi (14 bar). The large padded handle provides comfort while the extra-long and tangle-free hose can even reach wheels on bikes mounted in a stand. The SmartHead DX3 with lower-profile air-release button automatically adjusts to fit either Presta or Schrader valves and makes getting the right pressure a simple task.
The Topeak JoeBlow III continues the tradition of setting the benchmark for floor pump durability and performance while ushering in upgrades with an enlarged 3-inch chronograph-inspired gauge and hammer-style TwinHead DX pump head. A durable steel barrel and base as well as an ergonomic padded handle make inflating tires a breeze.
- Presta / Schrader / Dunlop-compatible
- Max 160psi / 11bar
- Volume per stroke: 317.5cc
- 3.7lbs / 1.68kg
- Ball and bladder needles included
Topeak's Joe Blow Sprint quickly inflates tires thanks to its durable aluminum barrel, a sturdy steel base, a tight-sealing aluminum thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves and an oversized, padded handle. And, the easy-to-read, top-mounted gauge lets you dial in the perfect pressure every time!
This clever dual-gauge floor pump was exclusively designed for low pressure Fat-Bike tires and moderate pressure MTB tires. A massive oversized barrel is 1.5 times larger than a standard floor pump and delivers large air volume to fill oversized tires quickly. A 30 psi (2 bar) gauge shows precise low pressure for Fat-Bike tires while the 75 psi (5 bar) gauge shows higher pressures for MTB tires. An air release button on the TwinHead™ allows for fine-tuning pressure.