Pssstttt. Tired of hearing that when you disconnect your shock pump? Well, hear it no more thanks to Topeak's Pressure-Rite. It's a must have for suspension fanatics as its ingenious design prevents air loss when adjusting shock and fork pressure. It's also available in a Presta version, perfect for disc wheels.
Sunlite's Model W Floor Pump has a 20-inch tall steel barrel for easy inflation. For easy transport and storage, the base features folding feet. The easy-to-use thumblock head fits all of your Schrader valve tubes.
Designed for Fat and Semi Fat tire bikes, the Big Bore packs massive volume per stroke and a unique head that still works with winter gloves on
- Oversized press-on Schrader and Presta head won't accidentally remove valve cores and can be easily used with thick gloves.
- Flexible hose attachment allows for aggressive pumping without fear of damaging valve stems.
- Inverted barrel design allows for high volume in a compact size.
- Coarse machined aluminum barrel for extra grip.
- Water bottle boss mount with elastomer band included.
- Max pressure: 50psi (3.5bar)
- Volume per stroke: 90cc
Specialized's Air Tool Blast Tubeless Tire Setter features a high-pressure tank that dumps a high volume of air into a road or mountain tubeless tires. This enables you to quickly and easily lock the beads into the rim for a proper seal. Now, setting-up tubeless tires at home can be done without a pricey air compressor.
- Removes the necessity for an air compressor when installing tubeless tires.
- Portable design blasts air into your tubeless tires for fast and easy set-up.
- Works with road, mountain, and 6Fattie tubeless tires.
- Inflate with a floor pump that has a pressure gauge, operating range of 100–140 PSI (7–9.5 BAR).
- Safety valve protects canister from over inflation.
Everybody needs a floor pump in their home, but not just any floor pump will do. You need something that's dependable, versatile, and accurate, like our new Air Tool Comp. It checks all the boxes with a dual-stage pressure gauge that delivers the low-pressure accuracy that your mountain bike tires require, while also matching the high-pressure needs of your road and gravel tires. At 365cc-per-stroke, it might not match the MTB floor pump, but this one fills big tires fast and makes for a great all-arounder that’ll get you out the door and riding—fast.
- Dual-scale 3" (76mm) oversized gauge.
- Steel base and aluminum barrel construction.
- Ergonomic wing handle is now overmolded for comfort.
- Auto-selecting SwitchHitter II head technology.
- Includes spare rubber seal for head.
- Max pressure: 120 PSI (8.3bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 365cc
Thanks to its smaller-diameter barrel, with Specialized's Air Tool HP Floor Pump it's easier than ever to inflate high-pressure tires. It also features Specialized's SwitchHitter head that works with Presta and Schrader valves, quality steel construction for excellent durability, and a three-sided base for superb stability. Plus, you'll love the comfortable, wide handle, easy-to-read oversize gauge and the nice, long hose.
Tune your suspension to perfection wherever you are with Specialized's Air Tool Shock Pump. It's easy to get exact pressures with the dial gauge and the micro air bleed button. Plus, the compact design means it will easily fit in your hydration pack.
Specialized's Air Tool Sport Floor Pump boasts all-steel construction, durable internals, a long hose, a sturdy handle and a three-sided base for easy pumping and excellent stability. You also get Specialized's SwitchHitter head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, and an easy-to-read, 2-inch gauge to make dialing in the right pressure a breeze.
Specialized's Air Tool UHP Floor Pump makes it easy to dial in your fork and shock. With a cast aluminum base and an aluminum barrel, this sturdy floor pump reaches 350psi with ease. What's more, the micro air bleeder makes it easy to set the perfect pressure.
Get the convenience of CO2 inflation in a super-small pump that can be carried anywhere with Specialized's Cpr02 Pump. This little inflator boasts speedy, controlled inflation with the power of compressed CO2 and uses threaded cartridges
The easiest way to use CO2.
- Gauge confirms proper inflation, making it easy to adjust pressure mid-ride.
- Thumb trigger gives precise control.
- Accommodates threaded 16g and 25g cartridges.
- One 16g CO2 cartridge included.
You'll have a whole lotta love for Planet Bike's Red Zeppelin CO2 Inflator Head on long rides. It fits Presta and Schrader valves and weighs next to nothing. Its small size means the Red Zeppelin fits easily in bags, pockets, and packs. And, it's compatible with threaded cartridges (sold separately). Now you'll never be stuck like a "Fool in the Rain."
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
Lezyne's convenient Twin speed Drive CO2 inflator is compact and lightweight. Its aluminum head is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, and uses a simple twisting action for easy inflation. And, it accepts all threaded CO2 cartridges.
16 grams of Genuine Innovations' most popular size CO2 cartridge. Perfect for road tires and standard bike tires. These threaded CO2 cartridges are compatible with all Genuine Innovations inflators.
Easy to use, easy to control and affordable. The Mircoflate Nano gives you the best bang for your buck when it comes to quality and ease of use. Simply thread on your favorite CO2 cartridge, twist the cartridge off slightly to engage inflation and tighten it back on to shut it off. Petite power!
- Compact and nearly indestructible
- Easy to use and fully controllable
- Patented twist-to-inflate technology
- Press on to both Schrader and Presta valves
- Compatible with 16 gram, 20 gram and 25 gram threaded CO2 cartridges
(1) Microflate Nano inflator head
(1) threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge
Lightweight plugs for tubeless tire punctures.
When paired with Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tackle Kit (#G20439) or Tubeless Repair Kit (#G2650), you can plug pesky punctures in seconds and cycle confident for many rides to come.
One tubeless bicycle tire tool to rule them all. Compact and versatile, this is the ultimate tubeless tire repair tool. Never get stuck on the side of the trail again!
Self-contained tire repair kit includes:
- 5 tubeless repair plugs
- 2 Presta core valves
- Integrated valve core removal tool
- Small, strong plugger tool
- Alloy weatherproof storage capsule
Want a super-easy way to fix a flat? If you have tubeless tires on your mountain bike, all you need is Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tire Repair Kit. No interior repair is needed, so you don't have to remove the tire. Just plug the hole with the self-vulcanizing plugs, inflate and ride away. The kit includes an insertion tool and five rope plugs.
Why have your CO2 cartridges rattling around in a seat bag when you can get Xlab's Sonic Nut Inflation Holder and store them behind your saddle? It holds two threaded CO2 cartridges and an inflator (each sold separately) in an easy-access location. The Sonic Nut is compatible with Xlab's Sonic and Turbo Wings.
Why have your CO2 cartridges rattling around in a seat bag when you can get Xlab's X-Nut Inflation Holder and store them behind your saddle? It holds two threaded CO2 cartridges and an inflator (each sold separately) in an easy-access location. The X-Nut is compatible with Xlab's Carbon and Super Wings.
The world’s first CO2 inflator with tire gauge provides tire-inflation and tire-pressure measurement. The angled head fits Presta and Schrader valves and a special feature allows the user to adjust the flow while filling the tire. Dual-end design allows for one-cartridge storage.
- CO2 inflator that features a gauge as well
- Flow is adjustable using special feature
- Compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves
- Presta/Schrader with integrated dust cap, Push to inflate
- Gauge: Reads 160 psi / 11 bar, 1-1/2” analog
- Engineering-grade polymer
- Weight: 45g /1.59 oz
- Size: 6.5 x 5.2 x 3.3 cm / 2.5” x 2” x 1.3”
- Accepts threaded cartridges
- CO2 cartridges sold separately
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
The Topeak JoeBlow III continues the tradition of setting the benchmark for floor pump durability and performance while ushering in upgrades with an enlarged 3-inch chronograph-inspired gauge and hammer-style TwinHead DX pump head. A durable steel barrel and base as well as an ergonomic padded handle make inflating tires a breeze.
- Presta / Schrader / Dunlop-compatible
- Max 160psi / 11bar
- Volume per stroke: 317.5cc
- 3.7lbs / 1.68kg
- Ball and bladder needles included
Topeak's Joe Blow Sprint quickly inflates tires thanks to its durable aluminum barrel, a sturdy steel base, a tight-sealing aluminum thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves and an oversized, padded handle. And, the easy-to-read, top-mounted gauge lets you dial in the perfect pressure every time!