Don’t get us wrong, we’re all for racing. Grand Tour top steps, Classic’s Monuments—they’re in our DNA. But sometimes riding simply to ride, riding for the love of riding, is just what we need. And this is what the Aethos lives for. Sure, it’s given nothing up to performance, and happens to be the lightest frame out there, but with no compromise to style. Aethos: Billions of calculations in the pursuit of one thing—the perfect ride.
- The Aethos frame has been designed with the perfect combination of ultimate ride feel, light weight, and style—from accelerating up steep pitches and descending technical descents, to all-day saddle comfort on even the longest coffee rides, the Aethos hits the mark. But how, you ask? By reinventing the traditional road shape found on bikes of the past, we’ve subtly altered these shapes to deliver massive gains in stiffness and balance, all without affecting weight or durability. Pair that with an entirely-new layup and process that we’ve perfected over multiple decades and you have the lightest frame out there (585 grams, S-Works, size 56cm). The Aethos is more than just a new bike, it’s the first of a new breed.
- A featherweight frame is useless without confidence-inspiring ride characteristics, which is why we’ve developed the Aethos to have the perfect balance of front and rear stiffness combined with exceptional ride quality. By studying the flexing and breathing of carbon fiber, we were able to discover groundbreaking findings about how forces flow through frames. Just a few pedal strokes and you’ll realize this sublime ride sets a new standard.
- Every detail, from the derailleur hangers to the fork expander plug have been designed with style, weight, and durability in mind—everything in pursuit for the perfect ride.
The CruX is the lightest gravel bike in the world, with the exceptional capability of massive tire clearance and performance gravel geometry. It's not just the ultimate expression of gravel performance, it's your one-way ticket to gravel enlightenment.
- Lightest: 725g S-Works 12r and 825g 10r frames. We took the revolutionary breakthroughs that made Aethos the lightest bike ever and applied them to the CruX. The result? A gravel bike that climbs like a dream, floats over nightmarish terrain, and weighs less than a full bottle in your cage.
- Capable: 47c/650b x 2.1" tire clearance. More clearance means more capability. With Diverge-level tire clearance, CruX takes you anywhere you can imagine, at full gas.
- Responsive: Nimble, supple, and reactive. Responsive at the pedals. Supple in the saddle. With performance gravel geometry and race-influenced fit inspired by CruX's iconic history in 'cross.
The Aethos line promises three things—exceptional light weight, perfectly-balanced ride characteristics, and undeniable style. Aethos: Billions of calculations in the pursuit of one thing—the perfect ride.
- The Aethos frame has been designed with the perfect combination of ultimate ride feel, light weight, and style—from accelerating up steep pitches and descending technical descents, to all-day saddle comfort on even the longest coffee rides, the Aethos hits the mark. But how, you ask? By reinventing the traditional road shape found on bikes of the past, we've subtly altered these shapes to deliver massive gains in stiffness and balance, all without affecting weight or durability. Pair that with an entirely new layup and process that we've perfected over multiple decades, and you have the lightest frame out there (585 grams, S-Works, size 56cm). The Aethos is more than just a new bike, it's the first of a new breed.
- A featherweight frame is useless without confidence-inspiring ride characteristics, which is why we've developed the Aethos to have the perfect balance of front and rear stiffness combined with exceptional ride quality. By studying the flexing and breathing of carbon fiber, we were able to discover groundbreaking findings about how forces flow through frames. Just a few pedal strokes and you'll realize this sublime ride sets a new standard.
- Every detail, from the derailleur hangers to the fork expander plug have been designed with style, weight, and durability in mind—everything in pursuit of the perfect ride.
All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
For the build, this Allez features reliable Shimano Claris shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, our new super-comfy Body Geometry Bridge saddle, and well-protected RoadSport tires.
- Not only does a lightweight bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear
- Entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight, floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
- For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retul fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
- This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack off you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter.
The new Tarmac is designed to go fast—no ifs, ands, or buts about that. But, it represents so much more than just aerodynamic prowess. With a lightweight, Rider-First Engineered frame, it delivers the best-possible ride characteristics, no matter the size. So, no matter what you have planned for your new Tarmac, it's ready to help you achieve your goals: whether they're PRs, KOMs, or podium top-steps. One bike to rule them all.
With the new SRAM Rival eTap AXS 12-speed group to bring wireless shifting to the masses, along with some fast-rolling tires in the Turbo Pro 700x26mm tires, this new Tarmac delivers performance at a more palatable price point.
Aero is everything. We've been preaching it for years, and it's still the driving force for the new Tarmac. In our quest for tube shapes that deliver the fastest frame that the UCI rules allow, we took a page out of the Venge development book and utilized our FreeFoil Shape Library. Armed with a library of optimized shapes, we turned to the Win Tunnel to plug these shapes into a modular test bike for more testing and validation. The result? A new Tarmac Comp that's faster than before. In fact, it's 33 seconds faster over 40km than the Tarmac SL6. No compromises, just pure speed.
- Building on the learnings from the Venge, the new Tarmac utilizes simple integration to create a clean, fast cockpit that's easy to live with. We've improved the routing for any configuration, mechanical shifting, traditional stems, round bars, etc., all while keeping its aerodynamic attributes. These same traits also make the new Tarmac easy to work on and easy to travel with. It's a win-win.
- Continuing our quest to develop the perfect race bike, we used our Rider-First Engineered philosophy to ensure that the new Tarmac is the most balanced, best handling Tarmac yet, no matter the size. With an army of the world's best test riders from our three World Tour Teams, Boels-Dolmans, Deceuninck-Quick-Step, and Bora-Hansgrohe, we made changes to the Tarmac based on their thousands of kilometers on the road. We balanced the ride quality between the front and rear end, so even the longest days in the saddle continue to be comfortable, all without giving up anything to the Tarmac's legendary handling and race-winning snappiness.
- While aerodynamics were paramount to the Tarmac's development and to the development of all of our race bikes, weight was the co-pilot on this optimal race bike journey. Previously aero bikes always compromised in the weight department—the more drag you reduced, the more weight you gained. With the new Tarmac, our design philosophy was to keep it at, or below, the UCI weight limit out of the box, with no sacrifices to aerodynamics. And, with the help of the FreeFoil Shape Library, tools like isotopic FEA analysis, and some engineering wizardry by the best engineers in the industry, we delivered a frame that weighs a mere 920 grams, without giving up a gram of aero, stiffness, or ride quality.
This thing called 'gravel riding' is still evolving, still being defined. What's next? Hop on the new Diverge Expert EVO and you tell us. It's designed to get aggressive, to push the boundaries of what we thought was possible on a gravel bike. Designed for flat bars and with geometry even more progressive then the new drop-bar Diverge, you better hang onto your flannel. We've significantly increased the reach, slackened the head tube and lowered the bottom bracket, to put you 'in' the bike for a super planted feeling. From sending technical singletrack to ripping flowing fire road descents, if you're looking for a partner to take your gravel riding to new levels, nothing's faster, more fun, or rowdier than the Diverge EVO.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge EVO becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to tackle the most technical gravel and dirt as aggressively as you could wish.
- Speed, control, and confidence—Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned specifically for gravel riding. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your
hands, arms, and neck fresh.
- With the Diverge EVO, we took our new progressive gravel geometry to new levels. We’ve lengthened the frame 30mm over a drop bar Diverge (Size Medium), lowered the bottom bracket, and slackened the head tube. This gives the Diverge EVO more confidence over technical terrain while keeping the cockpit comfortable with flat bars. It also allows for a short stem to make all that stability feel nimble and quick at the bars.
The Fargo is Salsa’s original drop bar mountain bike. A bit of a cult classic, it’s designed for mixed surface riders and bikepackers that like variety in their routes, with the capability to carry everything needed when out for days on end. Carefully crafted in 3/2.5 seamless triple-butted Titanium tubing, paired with Salsa’s new Firestarter Carbon boost fork, this frameset is ready for any dream-bike build. - Titanium tube set provides appropriate stiffness and compliance for fantastic ride quality - Alternator Dropouts v1.5; split-able version of the renowned Alternator Dropout for ultimate drivetrain versatility, including belt drive and singlespeed setups - Adjustable rear spacing can accommodate 27.5+ or 29-inch wheels, and on sizes Small to X-large, 29+ - Firestarter 110 Carbon Deluxe boost fork features high modulus carbon construction, tapered steer tube and four sets of Three-Pack mounts to offer incredible load-carrying possibilities. Mid-blade mounts for low rider racks. Internal routing for Boost spacing Dynamo hubs and fender mounts (compatible with 29 x 2.2-inch tire maximum clearance) - Fork now has a 51mm offset and is designed for 180mm maximum rotors, with tire clearance for 27.5 x 2.8-3.0-inch or 29 x 2.2 – 3.0-inch sizes - Frameset includes front and rear Salsa Deadbolt Ultralight thru-axles, Cane Creek 40 Headset and Salsa Lip-Lock seat collar
The same Ritchey ride quality you demand that's ready to ride where ever you go—whether on your local loop or up Alp d'Hueze—without performance sacrifice.
- Ritchey triple-butted Logic tubing
- Clears 30c tires
- Full carbon noise-damping straight steerer fork
- Proprietary coupling system doesn't require special tools or effect ride quality
- Dropout: QR
- Top Tube Length (Effective): 536
- Frame Type: Rigid
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Brake Type: Disc
A meticulously designed, beautifully-constructed track racer destined to take the modern fixed-gear rider beyond the velodrome. Built to be the track bike we’d always dreamed of owning, this competition-ready steel frame soaks up bumps and sprints like a champ. Boasting a single set of bottle bosses and bumped-up tire clearance, it’s drilled for brakes and fully street legal.
- 612 Select tubing: We’ve carefully chosen every piece of tubing on every frame size to provide the best ride possible
- Drilled for brakes: Drilled for front and rear brakes when quick and safe stopping is needed off the track
- Tire clearance: Run 25c tires on the track or swap ‘em out for 32c cross tires when you’re ready to hit the street
- Lugged fork crown: Thoughtful custom touches add class and style — perhaps where you least expect it
- Signature seat collar: Train your eyes on that timeless and tasteful brazed-on seat collar, elegantly designed around the All-City logo
- Custom dropouts: Signature stainless steel Hennepin Bridge track dropouts add grace and a dash of pride for AC’s home turf
- Reinforced bottle bosses: Beautiful stars reinforce the bottle bosses and our obsessive attention to detail
- Liquid paint and E.D. coat: Our topnotch wet paint finish sparkles with depth and luster, while an E.D. coating protects against rust.
Available as a complete bike for the first time, the All-City Thunderdome is back and quicker than ever. Crafted from 7000 Series aluminum and drilled for front and rear brakes, this lightweight and responsive UCI-certified racer has proven itself on the boards of velodromes across the globe. On the track or on the city streets, its one and only speed is fast.
- UCI certified track bike
- 7000 Series aluminum and classic round-profile tubing
- Replaceable stainless steel axle pads
- Tapered head tube and tapered axle-to-crown carbon fork
- Signature Shot Collar seat post clamp
- Tire clearance: 700 x 25c
We built the Thunderdome to celebrate the urban cycling and track-racing communities-the very heartbeat of All-City. Crafted from 7000 Series Aluminum, drilled for front and rear brakes, and now available as a complete bike for the very first time, this lightweight and responsive racer has proven itself on the boards of velodromes across the globe.
Stripped down and race-ready, this scary-fast champ is ready to tear through left turns and track crits in record time. From distance to sprints, all this rocket asks is that you hold on tight.
- Officially approved for full-on, heart-stopping track racing by the Union Cycliste Internationale, the world governing body for sports cycling.
Drilled For Front and Rear Brakes
- Race it brake-free in its natural habitat, or run front and rear brakes if you wanna take the Thunderdome to the streets.
Round Profile Tubing
- With a nod to classic styling and efficient performance, the Thunderdome boasts round profile tubing constructed from 7000 Series Aluminum.
- Outfitted with the lightweight Whisky No.7 RD Tapered carbon fork for high style and precise handling.
Stainless Axle Pads
- Replaceable stainless steel axle pads for increased durability.
UID Paint and Polished Frame Accents
- Our topnotch wet paint sparkles with depth and luster, contrasting with beautifully polished aluminum sections from the starting line to the photo finish.
Classic Headtube With Modern Performance
- Clean and stylish, a tapered headtube offers increased stiffness and improved cornering.
Signature Seat Collar
- Our fully custom Shot Collar seatpost clamp gets the job done with a little flair.
Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or just looking for a new bike, the Specialized Allez is the perfect choice. Featuring a lightweight alloy frame, carbon fiber fork, and mounts for racks and fenders, it's as performance-packed as it is versatile.
Not only does a light bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight, as well.
Speaking of the fork, entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier. For the geometry, Specialized developed the Allez by utilizing the vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight out of your backpack and on to a lightweight rack when you need it. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter. Along these lines, you'll find plenty of clearance for 28mm tires, so longer rides become far more bearable and city streets much smoother.
For the build, this Allez features reliable Shimano Claris shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, and well-protected Espoir Sport tires.
- E5 Premium Aluminum frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs.
- Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling.
- Shimano 2000 Claris STI shifters shift reliably and are ergonomically shaped to fit all hand sizes
Climbs, corners, flat-out sprints—the Allez Sprint does it all. Being the most advanced alloy road bike we've ever made, and one that often out-performs the carbon fiber bikes of other brands, the Allez Sprint is capable as a crit-racing tool or an everyday road steed. But even better, it performs all of the above at a price that's affordable for any racer's budget.
This Allez Sprint Disc frameset comes equipped with a Tarmac SL6 FACT carbon fiber fork and a Venge Aero seatpost that's also made from FACT carbon.
- At the heart of the Allez Sprint is our D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, which strategically places more welding material where it's needed, resulting in an aluminum bike that's more compliant and considerably stiffer. How stiff, exactly? It's the stiffest alloy bike we've ever tested, let alone made.
- To make sure that every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, we gave it short chainstays that create an extremely stiff and rigid rear triangle. But it goes beyond just pure rigidity, as the hydroformed tube shapes have also been aerodynamically optimized to slice through the wind, while also providing tons of built-in compliance.
- Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineered Tarmac, this frame also has a unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, and head tube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run.
- Our top-tier Tarmac Disc FACT carbon fiber fork provides incredible stiffness and front-end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter.
With six wins at Paris-Roubaix, our Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises. But not anymore. The all-new Roubaix Comp now delivers compliance without compromise by introducing a radical new Future Shock 1.5 that gives you more control on rough roads, a new Pavé seatpost that creates our most balanced Roubaix to date, aerodynamics that equal the Tarmac, and a Rider-First Engineered frame that’s shed some serious weight. Is it still comfortable? Sure, but don’t call it a comfort bike, because performance was behind every engineering decision we made. This is the new Roubaix.
- The new frame delivers compliance without compromise via the perfect balance of aerodynamics, light overall weight via a FACT 10r carbon construction, compliance, and Rider-First Engineering. With tube shapes that were born in our FreeFoil Shape Library and validated in the Win Tunnel, the new Roubaix’s as aero as the Tarmac SL6. Meanwhile, to ensure the weight and ride quality, we turned to a Rider-First Engineered design to deliver optimal stiffness and compliance across all sizes, from 44 to 64cm. Of course, the frame has shed some serious weight in the process. And to prep you for your own Hell of the North, we’ve made room for 33mm tires.
- To go along with the new frame, we’ve also developed a totally-new S-Works Pavé seatpost. Not only is it the first compliant seatpost that’s ALSO aerodynamic, it does so without any additional weight or finicky contraptions. Starting with the same D-shape design found on the Tarmac, we took its compliance a step further by building additional flex into the upper and developing a new drop-clamp design in the frame. This provides plenty of compliance, while staying perfectly balanced with the front-end, so you get a smooth, balanced ride no matter how rough the road.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem