Zipp's QuickView Integrated stem faceplate computer mount provides an efficient fix for an emerging challenge on modern bikes: system integration. This new mount doubles as the stem faceplate for a clean look that securely holds your cycle computer and a light or camera. No more multiple mounts bolted on here and there. The mount sits in front of your Zipp stem, positioning it for easy viewing and access. This is an easy way to add elegant integration to your road bike.
- Computer compatibility: Garmin, Wahoo
- Accessory compatibility: GoPro
- Lights: Niterider Lumina Series (with adapter), Light and Motion, Bontrager (with adapter), Gloworm (with adapter), Lezyne (with adapter), Infini (with adapter), Sigma Sport
- Lifetime warranty
The Wahoo RPM cadence sensor is your sleek little solution for measuring cycling cadence data. It is wireless, magnet-less, lightweight, and easily mounts to your bike's crank arm or to your shoe. Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual band technology allows you to connect to and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers. Collecting cadence data has never been this easy.
- Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and bike computers.
- No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device.
- It only weighs 7 grams!
- Provides accurate cadence data during your ride
- (1) mount with double sided 3M tape, or (2) use the silicone sleeve and mount with zip ties.
- The RPM can be worn on your shoe for spin classes or use with multiple bikes
- Two LED lights show the sensor's device connection (blue) and cadence detection (red)
- No charging required! Operates on a coin cell battery for up to 1 years.
- RPM cadence sensor will fit with most bikes and frame sizes
All you need for cycling data, all together at once! The Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensors are both a sleek, wireless, and magnet-less solution. Each mounts easily to your bike and the Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ duel band technology allows you to connect and display data on both smartphone and bike computers.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.25" x.75" x 1"
- Weight: 7 grams (without mount)
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months
- Water Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft)
- Wireless Signal Strength: Up to 10 feet
- Note: Speed Sensor is NOT compatible with spin bikes
Made in conjunction with industry leaders K-Edge, our new computer mount range is machined from alloy to provide a strong secure integrated computer mount for your bike. This mount is designed to fit with the Hixon iC cockpit for perfect integration on your trail or Enduro setup.
- Fits Hixon iC combo, XR & FL stems
- Alloy construction angle adjust
- Wahoo insert available separately
Be it the fireworks of a finale, an ideal rhythm, climbing on the top, or a deep, dark place extracting the last kilojoule of effort on your bike split, you want to adjust your gear with the twitch of a finger. eTap Blip satellite shifters allow you to shift when you want, where you want.
- Limitless remote shifting positions for drop and aero bars
- Wired shift buttons can be positioned however the rider prefers
- Connect to Blip Box or drop bar eTap levers
- Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls
SRAM eTap batteries are literally a snap to remove and charge. Just flip the tool-free battery latch up and slide the battery up and out of the derailleur. Then snap the battery into the USB powered charger and connect the charger to any USB power source or A/C USB adaptor. A full charge takes just 45 minutes to complete.
- Finish: Black
- Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
SRAM eTap Battery is the power source for the eTap system. The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs.
- Up to 1000 kilometers of riding per charge
- Weight: 24g
- Finish: Black
- Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
Convert your K-Edge Garmin Computer Mount to be a Computer + Action Camera combination mount. Works with any camera that utilizes the GoPro sytle interface, including GoPro Hero, Garmin VIRB, and Shimano CM-1000.
- Camera Adapter mount with GoPro style interface
- Fits K-EDGE Garmin Mounts (K13-500, K13-505, K13-560)
- Locks GoPro, Shimano, VIRB style cameras underneath Garmin Computer.
- Centers camera in out of site position
- Improves video clarity by removing plastic mount shake
- Colors: Anodized Black
- Weight: 14grams
*Note: Garmin VIRB requires the GoPro adapter that is included in the box with the VIRB.
Out-front computer mount for Garmin Edge, Forerunner, and Touring cycling computers. This is K-Edge's next generation of industry-leading Garmin Computer Mounts—stronger, easier, more versatile, and more stylish design to complement your Garmin and your bike. The ultimate upgrade for your Garmin computer.
Their advanced co-polymer Garmin insert locks your computer in place with strength and security. Designed and tested extensively so that the replaceable insert breaks away instead of your computer tabs in the event of a crash or mishap.
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Compatibility – 31.8mm and 35mm diameter handlebars.
- New clamp design is hinged for ease of installation.
- Supported Computers – Most Garmin Edge, Forerunner, and Touring models, including the new Garmin Edge 520, Edge 20 and Edge 25 models (Edge 1000 fits on the longer XL mount)
- Combo Compatible – versions available that support GoPro style interface action cameras and lights
- Weight – (31.8 mm) 55.4 grams
- Weight – (35.0 mm) 60.4 grams
Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
*K-EDGE Combo Mount are NOT DESIGNED to hold a Cycliq Fly 12. (Cycliq Fly 12 & Fly12CE users should choose the K-EDGE K13-410, K13-420, K13-2450 GO BIG camera/light mounts.)
Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager Info@K-EDGE.com for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.
K-EDGE’s legendary CNC machined aluminum quality and strength for the price conscious cyclist. Pro positioning of your computer, out-front and flush with the top of the handlebar.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Copolymer Interface
- Compatible: Garmin EDGE 820, 520, 510, 500, 25 and 20.
- Replaceable Garmin Insert with K-EDGE “Definitive Click” locking system
- Fits 31.8MM Handlebars
- NOT combo compatible
- Weight: 48g
- Anodized Color- Black
The Garmin XL Computer mount is K-Edge's next generation of industry-leading Garmin Computer Mounts—stronger, easier, more versatile, and more stylish design to complement your Garmin and your bike. The ultimate upgrade for your Garmin computer, specifically designed to accommodate the EDGE 1000, 810 and 800, also compatible with the smaller Edge models like 520, 510, 500, in addition to the Forerunner and Touring models.
Their advanced co-polymer Garmin insert locks your computer in place with strength and security. Designed and tested extensively so that K-Edge's replaceable insert breaks away instead of your computer tabs in the event of a crash or mishap. K-Edge provides free replacement inserts, as needed.
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Compatibility – 31.8mm and 35mm diameter handlebars
- New clamp design is hinged for ease of installation
- Supported Computers – Garmin Edge 1000, 810, 800. Also compatible with new Garmin Edge 520, Edge 20 and Edge 25 models, in addition to Forerunner and Touring models.
- Combo Compatible – Add the Action Camera Adapter or the complete Combo Mount for the added benefit of using both a computer and GoPro style interface action camera or
This NiteRider Adapter is sold separately from K-EDGE “Combo Mount."
- Precision Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized Gunmetal
- Converts a NiteRider Rail Interface to adapt K-Edge GoPro Mounting Interface
- Enables compatibility with K-Edge GoBig Mounts and Combo Mounts
- 2x M4 Mounting bolts with Nylok included
- Compatible with Lumina Series, Mako Series
- Weight: 11.5 grams
Garmin's ANT+ USB stick plugs into your computer's USB port to wirelessly transmit your activities to Garmin Connect and Garmin's Training Center. It automatically receives your activity data when your compatible ANT+ Garmin device is within range.
Monitor your speed as you ride with this easy-to-install wireless sensor. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin Connect online community or self-calibrate with an Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors.
Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
With both of these sensors on your bike, you can work to improve your personal best or see where you stand against the pros.
Monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride with this easy-to-install wireless sensor. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
Simply attach the sensor and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
Garmin's lightweight elastic, nylon tether keeps your Edge 510 from traveling far in the event of a spill or rough ride. Simply attach your device to the tether, which provides a little extra safety in case your Edge pops out of the mount.
Easily transfer your Forerunner 910XT from wrist to handlebar as you go from running to riding. The Quick Release Kit takes just seconds to mount and comes with a quick release bracket, two bike mounts, and two extra pins.
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert
you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses
bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles.
- Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away.
MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS
- This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit.
WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP
- This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars.
THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE
- When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts.
- Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile.
- Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride.
- Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group.
- Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode.
- Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g)
- Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash
- ANT+: Yes
- BLE: Yes
- Water rating: IPX7
- Viewing angle: 220°
In the box:
- Varia RTL515
- Mounting Kit
Are you looking for an incredibly simple way to mount your phone to your bicycle? Do you want that case to have a plethora of mounting options and accessories? Well... look no further than the ElastoKASE from BiKASE. Utilizing the 1/8 turn connection of the GoKASE and the simplicity of a rubber lined, gripping shock cord, the ElastoKASE is your "go to" phone or anything case.
• Phone holder for 6-inch phones and smaller
• Works with GoKASE attachments and brackets
• Material: TPE & Shock Cord
Low Road position places the computer in front of the bar and nearly flush with the top of the bar, making for an easy to read display whether you are on the hoods or in the drops.
- Sub-20 gram computer mount
- Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface
- Single Torx T25 fixing bolt